Barbecue Warning From Vets After Dog Needs Surgery To Remove Kebab Stick

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Apr 8, 2021 at 6:17 PM.

By Admin on Apr 8, 2021 at 6:17 PM
  1. Admin

    Admin Administrator Staff Member

    Vets are warning of the dangers to animals of a post-lockdown barbecue boom after a dog escaped death having swallowed a kebab stick.Remarkably, the four-inch stick avoided all German Shepherd Bear&rs...

    Continue reading...
     

Comments

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Apr 8, 2021 at 6:17 PM.

Share This Page