Pet Pug Saved By Lvs After Swallowing Kebab Skewer

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Nov 26, 2021.

By Admin on Nov 26, 2021 at 3:34 AM
  1. Admin

    Admin Administrator Staff Member

    A poor young pug needed an emergency operation after swallowing a pointed kebab stick which penetrated down through her entire body. Three-year-old Muffin was speared from her chest down into her inte...

    Continue reading...
     

Comments

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Nov 26, 2021.

Share This Page