Sharp-thinking Vets Praised For Open And Shut Case Of Safety Pin-swallowing Puppy

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Dec 7, 2020.

By Admin on Dec 7, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  1. Admin

    Admin Administrator Staff Member

    The owners of a Labrador puppy who swallowed an open safety pin have praised the sharp response of the Internal Medicine team at Davies Veterinary Specialists (Davies) for safely retrieving the ...

    Continue reading...
     

Comments

Discussion in 'Veterinary News' started by Admin, Dec 7, 2020.

Share This Page